ATCO Executives Steven Landry and CEO Nancy Southern with UWA Business School Director External Relations Rhonda Flottmann and UWA Business School Dean Winthrop Professor Phil Dolan
External partnerships are instrumental to the strategic framework of the Business School vision.
We are committed to the delivery of individualised partnerships focused on building value-adding partnerships with organisations wishing to contribute to the delivery of world-class education and professional development opportunities across Asia and Australia.
To encourage the creation of unique partnerships that suit the specific commercial and strategic objectives of each corporate partner, the Business School tailors opportunities based on each organisation's needs.
Contact usRhonda Flottmann
Phone: (+61 8) 6488 2925
Our corporate partnership opportunities can include:
- Naming recognition to spaces and facilities within the new Business School building
- Sponsorship of research infrastructure and/or programs
- Naming recognition to professorial chair appointments
- Naming recognition to visiting professor programs
- Sponsorship of continuing education and/or public programs
- Sponsorship of named scholarships
- Access to Business School students and staff
- Discounted rates for executive training programs delivered by the AIM - UWA Business School Alliance
- Hospitality benefits such as invitations or tickets to Business School events, complimentary venue hire, membership of The University Club of Western Australia