Each year we host or participate in a number of seminars and conferences to share what we have learned and to help to disseminate interesting, worthwhile research and experiences from others.
Upcoming seminars, lectures and events
Previous conferences, seminars and events
- The Accounting and Finance Reseach Forum was held in July 2010 with the theme "Rethinking Market Efficiency in Accounting and Finance"
- Good Governance Seminar held on the 29-30 June 2009 was an international seminar on the current research findings of the importance of good governance to sustainable development.
- The annual PhD Conference in Economics and Business was a joint venture between the University of Western Australia (Business School) and the Australian National University (Centre for Economic Policy Research). It is held at each of these universities in alternate years. The 2009 conference was held at the The University of Western Australia on the 4 - 6 November 2009.
- The International Seminar on Good Governance and Sustainable Development was held at the UWA Business School, 29 - 30 June, 2009. This conference was organised through the Trade Migration and Development Research Centre.
- The 30th Conference of the Australian Institutes of Transport Research (CAITR) was held at UWA from December 10th to 12th. CAITR is designed to facilitate exchange of ideas, examples of good practice, and generation of new research in transport related areas.
- The Engendering Leadership Conference hosted in July 2008 attracted more than 200 delegates, including 120 presenters, from 13 countries. The Conference Papers and Background documents are below.
Papers from past conferences, seminars and events