- Honours is a combination of coursework and dissertation. See the Undergraduate Handbook for more information.
- Honours applications are available online. You can also obtain a hard copy form from the Business School Student Centre.
- Students who have not been previously enrolled at UWA must apply through the Admissions Office or International Centre.
Honours is a final year of study. You continue to focus on your major while developing research skills.
As a guide, to be eligible you must achieve at least a 70 per cent weighted average in all units taken within the major which you intend to undertake honours.
Why do honours?
Completing honours allows you to demonstrate to potential employers that you are:
- a high achiever
- committed to realising your goals
- able to take responsibility for a project
- work to a high standard.
It is also a useful step to postgraduate study.
Bachelor of Commerce Honours